Brand new wedding venue
You Can Count On Us
We know first impressions count! You can expect a very warm welcome on your visit to Foxtail Barns. Arrange a viewing and our friendly team of wedding specialists will delight in showing you around and chatting through your ideas for the perfect wedding day.
Foxtail Barns is a new wedding venue but our wedding specialists have a wealth of experience and knowledge, gleaned from helping happy couples plan and enjoy their perfect wedding day, at our other venues.
We might not have everything in place for your first viewing but don’t worry, we’ll help you to visualise the splendour of the finished venue and talk you through how to make the most of this sensational new wedding venue.
Meet The Team
Personalised Wedding Planner Online
Book Foxtail Barns and you’ll get access to our personalised wedding planner. This incredible online resource is personalised to your wedding date and your wedding venue, the fabulous Foxtail Barns!
The approachable team of Wedding Specialists are on hand to give you a brief introduction to getting the most out of your personalised wedding planner where you’ll find advice and detailed information on:
What's in Your Personalised Wedding Planner?
- How to manage your décor, your guest list, your deliveries.
- Your wedding drinks options.
- Details of your wedding food tasting.
- Key information for your wedding suppliers.
- Your wedding night accommodation information.
- Detailed order of the day with timings.
- Access to your online account for an up to date statement.
On Your Wedding Day
We’re on site all day, working hard to make sure everything runs smoothly for you.
You can count on us to orchestrate your venue setup, briefly, we’ll:
- Double check that the ceremony seating and wedding breakfast tables are set out in your chosen configuration.
- Pop out your name place cards, favours, simple centrepieces and table decorations.
- Welcome you when you arrive and make sure you’re comfortable in The Dressing Room.
- Help your florist and cake supplier find what they need to set up.
- Meet and greet your guests as they arrive.
- Pin button holes (we’ve had lots of practice!)
- Liaise with the Registrar to ensure the ceremony goes smoothly and the correct music is played.
- Discuss timings with your photographer.
- Monitor and adjust the temperature in the venue as required.
- Move any decorations from The Orangery to the Wedding Breakfast Barn as required and light any tea lights.
- Keep an eye on the time and work with your Wedding VIPs to ensure that your guests are all seated for the Wedding Breakfast.
- Orchestrate your grand entrance into The Wedding Breakfast Barn to the raucous applause of your guests
- Place gifts and cards safely into the secure client store.
- Provide the microphone when it’s time for speeches
- Help the catering staff make any changes required to the tables and chairs after the wedding breakfast, this could be adding extra tables and chairs in preparation for any additional evening guests.
- Invite you to cut the cake and encourage you onto the dance floor to do your First Dance
- Remain on hand to help with any requests during the evening and wish you well at the end of the night.
Venue Dressing Guidelines