Book Your VIP Visit
We have just a handful of dates at Foxtail Barns this summer where we are not hosting a wedding and we would love to offer you the opportunity to visit on one of these dates.
You will be looking around the wedding venue alongside a number of other couples; we can't wait to say hello and welcome you but please appreciate that we will be unable to spend any length of time with you on this visit.
We are sorry if none of the dates and times suit you but we are genuinely struggling to create other opportunities for you to visit before October.
Who Can Attend?
We remain committed to keeping Foxtail Barns a Covid Secure Venue and we need your help:
- Your visiting party must be no more than 6 people.
- Please check-in as you arrive. (If you are unable to make your booked visit for any reason, it is important that you let us know please.)
- Please do not stay for longer than your allotted time of 1 hour.
Where Can We Look?
We know that you'll be really excited to see the completed venue and we know you're going to love it!
- You can look all around the areas of the wedding venue that you'll have access to on your wedding day.
- It will not be possible to look inside the Woodland Lodges or the Wedding Night Lodge
- We respectfully request that you do not explore the wider estate or gardens.
Please confirm your booked date at Foxtail Barns, before confirming your VIP Visit.