Food on Your Wedding Day
Food, Glorious Food!
Food is one of life’s great pleasures and sitting down to share your first meal as a married couple with your beloved friends and family, is one of the highlights of your wedding day.
Here at Foxtail Barns we appreciate that everyone has different ideas about what makes the perfect wedding breakfast; that’s why we don’t do set menus. You are free to design completely bespoke wedding meals that you and your wedding guests will love.
Prices start at just £45.95 per person for a three course wedding breakfast meal, freshly prepared onsite using only the finest seasonal ingredients (wherever possible), by our exclusive catering partners.
When to Serve Your Wedding Food
The experienced team of wedding specialists here at Foxtail Barns, are on-hand to help you get to grips with your wedding day timings and offer advice on when to serve your choice of wedding day food.
Depending on your individual timings we’ll be able to give you honest advice on whether we feel your guests would love you for some canapes during the drinks reception.
We’ll chat through your vision for the perfect day and offer candid advice on the pros and cons of doing speeches before or after your wedding breakfast meal.
When it comes to what to serve at your evening reception, we can offer top tips on how to keep the party atmosphere alive during service of your evening food.
Your Personal Tasting
Book Foxtail Barns for your wedding and we’ll invite you to pick a date that works for you both to attend a sensational evening of fine wine and fabulous food at an intimate Tasting Event.
You'll be able to choose from a selection of signature dishes, innovative ideas and staple classics to inspire and delight, served up on the night by our creative catering team.
Once you’ve tried a few of the dishes and experienced the quality and portion sizes for yourselves it’s so much easier to make decisions about what you’d like to serve as your wedding meals.
Our Exclusive Catering Partners
You'll want your wedding meals to look sensational and taste delicious; that's why we insist that all the food served on your wedding day is supplied by our experienced catering partners Jenkinsons who never fail to deliver superb food and phenomenal service.
Whatever you choose to serve on your wedding day you can count on the experienced team at Jenkinsons to source and supply all the key ingredients to make your wedding day feast fabulous and we don’t just mean the food!
Catering prices are ‘price per head’ and include:
- Catering prices are always ‘price per head’ and include:
- Access to the Online Menu Planner to help you choose your perfect wedding food.
- No Corkage Fee or service fee applied when you provide your own daytime drinks
- A Private Consultation with an experienced Wedding Catering Coordinator to discuss your individual requirements
- The opportunity to sample a Tasting Menu
- Your Catering Manager on site throughout your wedding day to ensure excellent service
- The perfect number of Serving Staff throughout the day
- Professional and Talented Chef passionate about your menu
- Provision of White Tablecloths and Napkins
- All the Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware required, specific to your drinks and menu
- Iced Jugs of Water on each dining table